Say goodbye to bald head with SMP. SMP® stands for Scalp Micropigmentation. In this technique, a pigment is deposited into the dermal layer of the skin on the scalp replicating the look of hair follicles. When the treated head is viewed from a close distance, the pigment dots appear like hair follicles, and the person has the appearance of a full head of hair recently shaved.
HIS Hair Clinic Canada | HAIRTATTOO.CA
is the first Scalp Micropigmentation clinic in Canada, offering a revolutionary hair loss solution that has transformed the lives of countless Canadians. Our team of skilled practitioners are trained by Ian Watson, the inventor of SMP, ensuring that we deliver natural-looking, long-lasting results using the latest techniques and equipment.
Hair micropigmentation is used to treat:
1. Hair loss in men – male pattern baldness – androgenetic alopecia
3. Camouflage thinning or bald patches in beards and moustaches
4. Hair loss in women – diffused thinning hair – female pattern hair loss (we can add density and
thickness to thinning hair)
5. Hair transplant scars and other scars (we can hide FUT & FUE scars)
6. Alopecia Areata (we can camouflage bald patches on the scalp that didn’t grow back)
7. Recreate thinning eyebrows or no eyebrows with micro blading technique
Address: Toronto: 600 Sherbourne St #605, Toronto, M4X 1W4
9140 Leslie St #301, Richmond Hill, L4B 3L6
1358 Hurontario St #B2, Mississauga
71 Rosedale Ave West, Unit B2, Brampton
Call Us At: (647) 492-5022